Discussion of the 2011-12 budget, an update on the potential relocation of the district's Central Administration Office and more information about the high schools' new block schedules are all on the agenda for tonight's Elmbrook School Board meeting.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, 13780 Hope St., Brookfield.
After the meeting, the board will go into closed session to discuss negotiations with teachers and educational assistants.
For a full agenda and background materials, click here.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping