Incumbent Kathryn Wilson and former city of Brookfield alderman Dick Brunner won seats on the Elmbrook School Board in Tuesday's election, according to unofficial results.
Wilson, who was voted to a one-year term last year to fill the vacancy left by former mayoral candidate David Marcello, defeated challenger Sandra Schultz by about 1,200 votes. Wilson received 6,814 votes to Schultz's 5,609.
In the Area I seat, former Alderman Dick Brunner edged out Ken Moe, 6,264 to 5,940. Current Area I representative Gary Jones decided not to run for re-election.
Results are unofficial until reviewed by the Board of Canvassers on Wednesday.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping