A Brookfield man could face a felony charge after brandishing a knife and threatening to slit the throat of a motorist who suspected he was driving drunk and called the police, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 21-year-old man pulled over on 162nd Street, near Capitol Drive, and approached another car with a knife.
The 21-year-old believed the driver of that car had cut him off and told him he was going to slit somebody's throat.
He then ran off and was arrested a short time later on a tentative charge of endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping