The Elmbrook School District will host informational meetings for prospective School Board candidates at 8 a.m. Dec. 13 and 7 p.m. Dec. 18 at the Central Administration Offices, Room 133, 13780 Hope St.
The meetings will include information about candidacy, board members' commitments and district goals.
For information, call (262) 781-3030, Ext. 1140.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping