The Elm Grove Police Department is offering a second concealed carry class Feb. 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Village Hall (13600 Juneau Blvd.).
Classes are taught by state instructors certified to teach both law enforcement and civilian personnel.
Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Application and $75 fee are due by Jan. 25. Applicants must be Wisconsin residents 21 years of age or older and must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal law, state law or by court order.
To be placed on a waiting list for this or future classes, contact Assistant Chief Gus Moulas at (262)786-4141, ext. 223.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping