The New Berlin Chamber of Commerce and Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will host a joint information meeting to review and discuss the proposed development of a new Walmart store in the 15300 block of West Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin.
The meeting will take place April 23 at Charcoal Grill & Rotisserie, 15375 West Greenfield Ave, New Berlin, in the lower level banquet room.
Free registration will begin at 7:15 a.m. with the presentation to start at 7:30 a.m., and a question and answer period at 8:30 a.m.
Because the new Wal-Mart is proposed for the corner on Greenfield Avenue and Moorland Road, adjacent to the city of Brookfield, the New Berlin Chamber has invited the Brookfield business community to join in this discussion.
The proposed development would occupy a 15-acre site, which also holds part of the Charcoal Grill & Rotisserie.
Representatives from the law firm of Reinhart, Borner, Van Deuren, s.c. and representatives from Walmart will present details of the proposed development and answer questions.
A continental Breakfast with fresh fruit, assorted pastries, juices, and coffee will be provided at no cost.
For more information, call the Brookfield Chamber office at (262) 786-1886 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping