Brookfield Mayor Steven Ponto writes in a column for BrookfieldNOW that the plan to deposit clean fill and renovate the 85-acre Sileno Property south of Burleigh Road is the best choice for the city.
"At the end of this process, the city will have a beautiful 70-acre park with a 23-acre lake, which would be up to 28 feet deep," Ponto writes.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping