Elm Grove residents have until July 1 to nominate a residential garden and/or a nonresidential garden for an Elm Grove Beautification Award.
In July, village Beautification Committee members will select the five best residential gardens, as viewed from the street in front of the home, based on the criteria of color, variety of plants and textures, horizontal effect, vertical effect and depth (interest from the edge of the street to the home).
Committee members also will choose up to three nonresidential properties based on the same criteria.
Nominations should be dropped off in the main office at Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Self-nominations are welcome.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18