Barker Road is closed between Capitol Drive and North Avenue in Brookfield due to high flood water.
The road is impassable and will remain closed until flooding recedes, Waukesha County officials said this afternoon. Entrance to Fox Brook Park on Barker Road is prohibited.
All Waukesha County Park System beaches are closed today due to high water. They may open Saturday, when heat and humidity are expected to be high. Check out waukeshacountyparks.com for updates.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping