· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at St. Norbert College in De Pere: from Brookfield — Andrea Magliocco and Daniel Smetek; and from Elm Grove — Melissa Barcelona, Nicole Graf and Theresa Zukowski.
·Christopher Paepke of Brookfield was named to the fall semester dean's list at Trinity Christian College in Palos Heights, Ill.
·Felicity Johnson of Elm Grove was named to the fall semester dean's list at St. Cloud University in St. Cloud, Minn.
·Peter C. Campbell of Brookfield has been named to the fall semester dean's list at Hamilton College in Clinton N.Y.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in December: from Brookfield — Dominick Cucinello, wildlife ecology, Ryan Glasford, widlife ecology, and Erin Patterson, elementary education, magna cum laude.
·Kathryn Pritchard and Margaret Walter of Elm Grove were named to the fall semester dean's list at Hope College in Holland, Mich.
·Joseph Kadlac of Brookfield was named to the fall semester dean's list at Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio.
· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse: from Brookfield — Sarah Albrecht, Danielle Allsop, Megan Berg, Jessica Borden, Kelly Brusky, Kristen Buschke, Christopher Eberle, Lucas Holiday, Katie Klestinski, Lauren Kossoris, Alecia Krutz, Matthew Lemke, Jenna Oimoen, Carissa Paasch, Sarah Rutter and Britney Trettin; and from Elm Grove — Hayley Powers and Michael Wabiszewski.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees, or other degrees as noted, at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in December: from Brookfield — Maher Al-ogaiel, engineering, Pavana Arvind, master's of business, Michael Blaeser, architecture and urban planning, Jacqueline Boldt, social welfare, Patrick Bruders, business, Zachary Burger, letters, Alexander Clark, business, Colin Clark, business, Tyler Cummings, business, Jonathan Dolan, information studies, Samuel Erzberger, letters, Amberleigh Ford, nursing, Beth Formella, master's of social welfare, David Gehringer, business, Evan Glow, engineering, Ashley Hirsch, letters, Dane Hocken, business, Daniel Huebner, master's of urban planning, Emily Jakubowski, letters, Erik Johansson, engineering, Gurpreet Kaur Kler, architecture and urban planning, Milena Krstic, education, Joshua Lans, letters, Sunkyung Lee, master's of music, Maria Manby, master's of health sciences, Grace Mantyh, letters, Michael McConeghy, letters, Kaitlin McKenney, master's of letters, Amanda Mech, letters, Christopher Mursch, engineering, Kyle Olson, health sciences, Christopher Peters, engineering, Molly Mae Peterson, education, Matthew Phelps, master's of information studies, Emily Rohr, letters, Alexandra Rokvic, health sciences, Joseph Rooney, business, Jason Sauve, business, Jenna Marie Shipman, business, Margaret Shorey, letters, Christopher Sickler, letters, Mari Beth St. Clair, doctorate of philosophy, Katherine Stein, business, Sean Treacy, letters, Stephanie Warsh, fine arts, Brent Wolfenden, business, Nicole Woltman, fine arts, Jingcheng Wu, doctorate of philosophy, Ning Yang, master's of business and Tiffany Zwolinski, education; and from Elm Grove — Alexandra Felker, business, Karl Lipovsek, letters, Meredith Lippe, education, John Mason, business, Michelle McNamara, education, Eric Nesseth, master's of architecture, Griffin Orlopp, business and Christos Theodore Passalis-Bain, letters.
·Jane Wierdsma of Elm Grove was selected as a recipient of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Scan/Design Felllowship for Study Abroad in Denmark for the spring semester. In addition to a monetary scholarship, the award includes a variety of activities for the Fellows in Denmark during spring, 2014, to help them get to know Copenhagen, Danish culture and the Danish people better.
·Chidera Obasih of Brookfield was named to the fall semester dean's list at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Ind.
Send your announcements to Celebrations/NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha 53186; or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Campus News: June 23, 2016
- Brookfield/Elm Grove School Scene, June 23, 2016
- Celebrations: July 10
- Celebrations: July 3
- Celebrations: June 26
- Celebrations: June 19
- Celebrations: June 5
- Celebrations: May 1
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: March 20
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: March 6
- Celebrations: Feb. 27
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Feb. 13
- Celebrations: Feb. 6
- Celebrations: Jan. 30
- Celebrations: Jan. 16