Nancy Kormanik has been a neighbor and active member at our church since moving back to Brookfield in 2002. Nancy is intelligent, humorous and a very insightful listener.
In her career as a teacher and director of an academic program, she made valuable observations that can be leveraged to boost student success. Caring, thorough, deliberate and dedicated, Nancy offers many assets to our strong School Board: fresh eyes, a can-do spirit and an ability to collaborate and inspire student achievement while remaining financially conservative. Nancy understands there is not a direct correlation between expenditures and results. I admire her willingness to serve our community as the write-in candidate for the at-large seat on the Elmbrook Board of Education.
Please join me in voting for Nancy Kormanik, candidate at-large.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)