Thunderstorms knocked out power to more than 500 homes and businesses in the town of Brookfield on Monday morning.
According to the We Energies website:
An outage reported just after 10 a.m. left 560 customers south of Interstate 94, near Brookfield Road, without power.
Also, about five customers near the intersection of Bluemound and Brookfield roads and about 16 customers just east of Rolling Meadows Park are without power.
In the city of Brookfield, near Greenfield Avenue and just east of 124th Street, about 50 customers were without power.
The cause of the outages remained under investigation just before noon.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping