Aveda Experience Center opens in Brookfield Square Mall
Minnesota company partnering with local spa to open center
Aveda, national manufacturer and distributor of cosmetic products, has partnered with Milwaukee-based Neroli Salon and Spa to open the Aveda Experience Center retail store in Brookfield Square Mall.
The 1,500 square-foot store, located near the main entrance of the mall, opened on Black Friday. Plans for a formal grand opening are in the works.
The new Aveda Experience Center offers a series of "rituals of renewal" designed to relax and rejuvenate, including a hand and shoulder ritual used to relieve stress.
Complimentary tea and skin and hair consultations are also offered.
"Aveda Experience Center retail stores embody our high-touch service philosophy," said Catherine Culotta, Vice President of retail for Aveda. "Experience Centers are oases of stress relief where guests can relax with a moment of wellness, experience Aveda products and receive referrals to full-service salons and spas in their neighborhood."
Headquartered in Minnesota, Aveda maintains a variety of partnerships with salons and spas that use their products, including Neroli Salon and Spa.
Neroli Salon and Spa exclusively uses Aveda products and has four locations in the Milwaukee area, including one at Sendik's Towne Centre on Brookfield Road.
"When presented with the opportunity to partner with Aveda on this project we knew it was the right time to continue growing our business in Milwaukee," said Susan Haise, owner of Neroli Salon and Spa.
Aveda says its cosmetics are eco-friendly: skin and hair care products are made from pure flower and plant essences.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)