More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping