On Jan. 20, 15 students from Wisconsin Hills and Pilgrim Park middle schools and Tonawanda, Burleigh and Swanson elementary schools competed in the Elmbrook District Spelling Bee at Wisconsin Hills.
Elizabeth Peterson, an eighth-grade student from Wisconsin Hills, was the top speller.
The top six spellers from the district bee will compete in the regional spelling bee Feb. 13. They are: Peterson; Jackson Golla, a seventh-grader at Wisconsin Hills Middle School; Rawan Hamadeh, a sixth-grader at Wisconsin Hills Middle School; Jack Laubusch, a fourth-grader at Tonawanda Elementary; Ryan Lim, a fourth-grader at Burleigh Elementary; and Ridhi Mohan, a third-grader at Burleigh Elementary.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)