I have had the pleasure of working with the vice chair of the Waukesha County Board, Supervisor Pat Haukohl, since she joined the board in 1996. I got to know Pat over the years through her work as Finance Committee chair. Supervisor Haukohl attends the initial budget meetings each summer as the county begins to develop its budget for the following year.
Pat listens to the challenges facing our department, asks excellent questions and offers insightful suggestions. She spends a significant amount of time in these meetings and because of that she has an expanded understanding of the issues.
Supervisor Jim Henrich spent many years on the County Board's Finance Committee and most recently serves as chair of the Land Use, Parks and Environment Committee. Jim's professional experience, working as a CPA, has been an asset to the County Board. Jim is a fiscal conservative — he will make sure your tax dollars are spent where they need to be spent.
I have also noticed Jim is not afraid to look at tough issues and voice his well-thought-out opinions on the County Board floor on what is in the best interest of Waukesha County.
I urge you to re-elect Supervisor Henrich to District 9 and Supervisor Haukohl to District 8 on April 1.
Waukesha County sheriff
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)