A woman who used her sister's identity to avoid arrest for driving with a suspended license in December was arrested for obstructing an officer about 8:45 p.m. March 27.
According to the Elm Grove police report:
The woman had been driving in the village and was pulled over Dec. 18 for an illegal U-turn. She said she used her sister's name because she didn't want to be arrested with her son in the car.
She was arrested at the Elm Grove Police Department, 13600 Juneau Blvd., on March 27. Police realized her lie when her sister called to dispute the ticket.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping