Four to six World War II military medals were taken from a City of Brookfield home in a burglary June 8.
According to the Brookfield police report:
A home in the 12700 block of Cardinal Crest Drive was broken into between 9:40 a.m. and 1:58 p.m. June 8.
Forced entry was detected via a broken latch on the back door, and a screen was removed from a window on the back porch.
Two upstairs bedrooms were rummaged through and three rings, about 20 silver dollars, and four to six World War II military medals were taken.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)