Anthem College closes
150 students were displaced last Friday when for-profit Anthem College closed and abandoned its $1.7 million lease.
Students studying in massage therapy, medical billing/coding, medical assisting and surgical technician programs will be transferred to other schools in the area.
Students knew Anthem was planning to close but did not realize it would be Friday until earlier in the week.
Anthem is at least the fourth for-profit college in the Milwaukee area to close in recent years.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)