A 13-year-old New Berlin girl was referred to Waukesha County Juvenile Court on a charge of strangulation after she choked a boy on a Wisconsin Hills Middle School bus last week.
According to police, the girl was riding on the bus when she dropped her cell phone. A boy picked up the phone and would not give it back, so the girl choked him for several seconds until he returned it.
The boy said he had a sore throat, but he did not require any medical treatment.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)