Four additional Elmbrook staff members are leaving the district now that the school year is ending.
After five years with the district, Michelle McKenna, associate principal at Brookfield East High School, will resign her position to become a guidance counselor at Arrowhead High School.
District officials said they hope to find a replacement before the June 8 School Board meeting.
Anita Lange, a special education teacher at Dixon Elementary School, will retire after 25 years in the district.
Lindsay Sayles, an East social studies teacher, and Christine Maranan, a district speech/language pathologist, will resign.
School Board members approved the departures last week.
- Isral DeBruin
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)