Brookfield police are searching for a woman who robbed a Pick 'n Save pharmacy Sunday morning for its narcotics.
Just before 10 a.m., a woman handed a pharmacist a note demanding all of the oxycodone and OxyContin in the store, said Capt. Phil Horter.
The note implied the woman was armed with a gun and a bomb.
The woman did not show any weapons, but the pharmacist complied.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic woman in her 20s, about 5 feet, 2 to 3 inches tall. She wore a black hooded sweater, sunglasses and has a scar on her lip.
She escaped in a white van.
Police are reviewing surveillance video of the incident and ask that anyone with information on the robbery contact Brookfield police at (262) 787-3702.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)