Brookfield police are searching for a woman who robbed a Pick 'n Save pharmacy Sunday morning for its narcotics.
Just before 10 a.m., a woman handed a pharmacist a note demanding all of the oxycodone and OxyContin in the store, said Capt. Phil Horter.
The note implied the woman was armed with a gun and a bomb.
The woman did not show any weapons, but the pharmacist complied.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic woman in her 20s, about 5 feet, 2 to 3 inches tall. She wore a black hooded sweater, sunglasses and has a scar on her lip.
She escaped in a white van.
Police are reviewing surveillance video of the incident and ask that anyone with information on the robbery contact Brookfield police at (262) 787-3702.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18