The Elmbrook Historical Society is hosting Celtic Christmas at the Inn this weekend.
The public is invited to come to the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum, 1075 Pilgrim Parkway, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday or noon and 4 p.m. Sunday to see the inn decorated for the holidays, learn about holiday traditions from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Victorian England, and to enjoy Irish dancing.
The cost is $5 for general admission and $2 for children.
The times listed in Thursday's issue of NOW were incorrect.
For details, visit ElmbrookHistoricalSociety.org.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)