A mother who forgot her 3-year-old daughter at Walgreens, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, told authorities that she rushed back to the store once she realized her mistake, according to city of Brookfield police reports.
Also in the reports:
A Walgreens employee notified police that store staff were unable to find the parents of a 3-year-old girl at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20.
The girl's mother returned to the store by 7 p.m. and said she rushed back once she realized she had left her daughter behind.
Officers forwarded the case to Waukesha County Child Services for review.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)