The love and caring that people have shown for young Jack Bartosz and his family was obvious at a recent gathering to benefit the foundation his parents, John and Carol Bartosz, formed shortly after Jack was diagnosed with a childhood cancer, neuroblastoma, in 2005.
Since then, I Back Jack Foundation has sponsored clinical trials that aim to save the lives of children fighting cancer. The recent death of Jack has caused supporters to rally around the family by continuing to support them and the foundation.
For information, visit IBackJack.org.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- County exec presents awards
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic