History and fantasy crossed paths at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum in Brookfield recently. Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society decorated the historic inn and welcomed parents and children to walk through the three floors of the building and view the inn as it might have appeared in another time. Lots of cobwebs and spooky-looking characters added to the atmosphere.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping