Four members of the Elm Grove Village Board have terms expiring in the spring.
The Village Board is responsible for policy-making for all village activities, public hearings and comments. Trustees serve a two-year term and are not paid.
The spring primary election, if needed, is Feb. 19. The general election is April 2.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping