CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Sister Cities Committee: 8 a.m. Feb. 7, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Plan Commission: 6:30 p.m. Feb. 11, City Hall
Water and Sewer Board: 7 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Public Works: 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Appeals: 7 p.m. Feb. 13, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
No meetings scheduled.
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Administrative and Personnel Committee: 7:30 a.m. Feb. 11, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Public Safety Committee: 5:30 p.m. Feb. 14, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Board of Education: 6 p.m. Feb. 12, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Board of Communications Committee: 9 a.m. Feb. 14, Central Administrative Offices
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping