A 48-year-old Pewaukee woman was arrested for an escort ordinance violation after a town of Brookfield detective found an internet ad by the woman, promising a "temporary escape from reality."
According to the police report:
On March 22, a detective found an ad on a known escort website from the woman, who identified herself as "Nikki" and said she "loves to please men." The ad contained a phone number to call for an appointment for $225 an hour.
The detective called the number and set the appointment up at Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, at 7 p.m. the same evening.
The detective met the woman at the hotel at 6:48 p.m.
She let him into her room and he asked if she had a license to operate as an escort in the town of Brookfield.
When she said no, the detective told her she was under arrest and two other officers came into the room.
The woman resisted arrest and asked "if there was any way to avoid this."
The woman was arrested and taken to Waukesha County Jail.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (2)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (28)