The menus for Taste of Brookfield & Beyond - from 11 a.m to 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at the Marcus Majestic, 770 N. Springdale Road - have been announced.
Participating restaurants and their offerings:
Baker's Square - chicken pot pie, tomato basil soup, pumpkin pie, pecan pie
Carrabbas Italian Grill - wood-grilled chicken marsala, penne pasta with picchi pacchiu sauce (vegetarian), homemade sausage and lentil zuppe, lobster ravioli in vermouth cream sauce
First Watch - pumpkin pancakes, fruity chicken, siesta key cocktail, maple pulled-pork sandwich
Marcus Majestic Big Screen Bistro - Zaffiro's pizza (thincredible), apple, blue cheese and candied walnut salad, Wisconsin burger, Zaffiro's gold standard
Melting Pot - milk chocolate fondue with fruit dippers, milk chocolate fondue with treats dippers, garlic herb chicken, teriyaki marinated salmon, old bay shrimp
Noodles & Company - peppery pork sandwich, barbecue pork mac, pesto cavatappi, japanese pan noodles
Olive Garden - dolcini (chocolate mousse and strawberry and white chocolate), lasagna, fettuccine Alfredo or chicken Alfredo, bruschetta
Stir Crazy - chicken satay, asian slaw, chicken potstickers
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants wine tasting - Cooper's Hawk white, cabernet zinfandel, almond sparking, rhubarb
Carol White, president of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, said: "We are pleased with the variety and quality of the menus that will be presented by the participating restaurants. These are the favorites and specials that will make our event family friendly and will include children's menu items as well."
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping