The Brookfield East girls scored 127 points and finished third in the 18-team Manitowoc Len Nikolai Invitational on Saturday at Silver Creek Park.
St. Mary's Springs won the event with 105 points, and Pewaukee was second (119). The Spartans finished three points ahead of Green Bay Preble (130).
Madeline Timm ran a 15 minute, 32 second race and finished sixth, by far the Spartans top finish.
"Madeline Timm had a break-out race," East coach Kim Leupold said, "taking sixth over, having a personal record on the season and running as our No. 1 runner."
Taylor Stewart and Natalie Dillon were 25th (16:04) and 27th (16:14) while Shannon Cashin (16:21) and Taylor Conway (16:25) were 33rd and 36th.
"Taylor Stewart made an excellent debut, considering she's been out with an illness for two weeks," Leupold added.
Brittany Allen ran a 16:27 (40th) and Evie Werking turned in a 16:49 (56th) as 140 girls took part.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine