Brookfield Central will travel to Franklin for a 7 p.m. WIAA Division 1 level 2 Football game on Saturday.
Central (8-2) will face Franklin (8-2) of the Southeast Conference.
The Sabers have won four in a row since losing to Muskego, 20-0, on Sept. 23. Their other loss came to Kenosha Bradford, 25-0, on Sept. 2.
The Lancers have won five in a row, having last lost, 31-28, to Marquette in double overtime on Sept. 16.
Central drilled Milwaukee Hamilton of the City Conference, 62-24, in the first round at home last week, while the Sabers beat MUHS, 23-21, at Hart Park.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine