Senior Anna Liewen scored 22 points and led Brookfield Central to a 54-23 victory at Wauwatosa East on Friday night.
Sarah Fotsch and Jasmine Lewis added nine points each for Central, while Emily Jensen and Denieshaw Kinnebrew led East with eight. The Red Raiders are still playing without an injured Katie Salmon.
Central led 23-9 at half and 38-13 after three quarters.
The Lancers are 8-4, 12-8 oveall, and the Red Raiders are 4-8, 6-13.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine