The Brookfield East boys and girls basketball teams both lost to Marquette and Divine Savior Holy Angels Friday night.
BOYS AT MUHS
East trailed 24-20 at halftime, but the Hilltoppers went on a 24-12 run in the third quarter to blow the game open.
Mikey Novak had 19 points and Brian Smith 13 for East while Donnel Cegars and AJ Mueller each had 13 for MUHS.
DSHA AT EAST
The Dashers led 25-9 at half and then 42-12 after three periods, as Shaylan Reardon led them with 16 points and Maggie Novak had 12. The Spartans were led by Emily Utic with six.
DSHA remains in a tie for first with Sussex Hamilton at 10-2, while East is still winless (0-12) in the Greater Metro Conference and 3-17 overall.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine