Brookfield Central finished fourth out of 14 teams at the Ron Burling Invitational at Menomonee Falls on May 8.
Brookfield East won the event with 110.50 points, followed by Germantown (98), Homestead (60) and the Lancers (59).
Both Carl Hirsch in 3,200 meters (9 minutes, 23.23 seconds) and Amir Alwan in 800 (1:59.58) took first to lead the Lancers.
Nick Petersson was second in 3,200 (9:30.88) and Wes Vann in 1,600 (4:35.34) and Elliott Yanasak in pole vault (13 feet) each finished third.
Donnell Ward placed fourth in high jump (5-8) and Danny Turelli in shot put (47-2) and the 3,200 relay (8:28.52) each placed sixth.
Ryan Johnson in shot put (46-3) and the 1,600 relay (3:39.77) each took seventh and Brandon Meyer finished the scoring with an eighth in 400 (53.14).
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine