Lancers blank Waukesha South in regional semis
to host Brookfield West/Wauwatosa East Friday
Brookfield Central scored three runs in the first and third innings and coasted to a 6-0 win over Waukesha South at Central Tuesday night.
Matt Ausloos pitched a 5-hit shutout, walking one and fanned two to get the complete-game win.
Connor Shipman had a 2-run double in the first and Jonathan Keane had a 2-run double in the third as seven batters each had one hit. Eric Ranchau had the other RBI in the third.
Brookfield East will host Wauwatosa East at 5:30 p.m. today and the winner plays at Central at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine