Brookfield East tennis standout Felix Corwin signed a letter of intent to play for the University of Minnesota, where he has been awarded an athletic scholarship.
Corwin has been a varsity player and a WIAA state qualifier for the Spartans for each of his last three seasons. He was the WIAA state high school singles champion in 2013 and runner-up in 2012.
He has also been selected as the team's Most Valuable Player each year and has served as a team captain for the past two seasons.
Some of his other outstanding accomplishments include being the 2013 Frank Parker Award Recipient, being ranked fourth in the Midwest Section; ranked first in Wisconsin; a National Open Champion; a member of the 2013 Midwest National Team (team won the title); the No. 36 recruit for seniors on Tennisrecruiting.net; a member of the school's honor roll (3.6 GPA); and a member of Interact Club (community service) at school.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine