Brookfield Central's girls basketball team crushed Stevens Point, 60-29, Friday in the BC Thanksgiving Shootout at Central.
Nicole Hinz led the way with 22 points, while Lydia Rohde finished with 16.
Central led 14-4 in the first quarter, as Rohde had seven points and then the Lancers exploded for 21 points in the second quarter as Rohde added six. Hinz had five points in each quarter.
Leading 35-16 at intermission, Central went on a 10-2 run in the third as Hinz scored all 10 points.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine