The Brookfield Central/East co-op gymnastics team will have four returnees from last year's team.
Coach Erin Kokta will welcome back last year's MVP, junior Kelsey Linsmeier, among the returning players.
Juniors Katie Krugel and Tori Rieves and senior Elizabeth Hessner are also coming back.
"Linsmeier is our captain for the season and is a great leader in and out of the gym," Kokta said. "We have eight new girls out for the team, including five freshmen, two sophomores and one junior. Freshman Hope Peterson is a promising newcomer and will be able to help at the varsity level this season.
"We are very young this season and I am excited to see how all the new girls are going to improve and contribute to the team."
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Bulldogs, Pewaukee Muskies to continue game at later date
- Land O’Lakes: Defense costs Brookfield Bulldogs against Menomonee Falls
- Soccer: Elm Grove Soccer Club U16 team has strong showing at US Youth Soccer Championships
- Brookfield's Eberle named one of top girls field hockey players in nation
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Land O’Lakes: Brookfield Blue Sox pick up key win over West Bend
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine