The Medical Staff of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial is accepting applications for $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to fifteen qualified individuals who are currently or will be pursuing educational degrees in health care in 2011. The scholarships must be used for tuition or educational purposes in a health career program. To be eligible for an Elmbrook Memorial Medical Staff Scholarship, applicants must be Waukesha County residents, currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or a high school senior accepted by an accredited school.
The deadline for applying is March 4, 2011. The money awarded will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the recipient's school to be applied to tuition after July 1, 2011. This scholarship is renewable, but recipients must reapply yearly.
Applications are also being accepted for the $1,000 John O. Grade, M.D., Scholarship which is available to graduate students pursuing medical careers, including veterinary medicine. The application deadline is also March 4, 2011.
Applications may be obtained by calling 262-785-2034. Please leave your name and mailing address.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6