This week at Aquinas Academy, our students are preparing for the first annual “Pi (π) Day” celebration. Various events and contests will be taking place surrounding "Pi" including a poster contest, a poem writing contest, a “perfect circle” drawing contest and hula-hoop contest.
Then, on March 14th at 1:59 PM (3.14159…), students will be reciting as many digits of Pi they can remember. Students that recite 100 or more digits will receive a tee-shirt. One student has already memorized over 150 digits! The celebration will conclude with eating pie (apple, chocolate, etc).
A special thanks to Mrs. Homan, our Middle School Math teacher, for coordinating this event!
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6