TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for female executives and professionals, is seeking nominations for Waukesha County women leaders to be honored at the first annual Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders luncheon, which will be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominees must live or work in Waukesha County, have demonstrated exceptional leadership, integrity and development within her role. To nominate women leaders, individuals must complete a nomination form with three areas of recognition. The nomination form with full details is available online at http://bit.ly/iVk8lG. Forms must be completed by July 11. For questions on nominations, contact Cortney Ewald-Ihde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6