Kimberly Pollock Awarded Doctor of Medicine Degree From The Medical College of Wisconsin
Kimberly Pollock of Brookfield, was one of 206 students to receive a doctor of medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee at its 98th annual commencement exercises, May 20th, at The Milwaukee Theater.
Dr. Pollock is the daughter of John and Carol Pollock of Brookfield. She received her bachelor of science degree from Marquette University in 2007. Following graduation, she will begin an internal medicine/anesthesiology residency at University of California – San Diego.
Founded in 1893, The Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee has a fourfold mission: education, discovery, patient care and public and community health. The Medical College is Wisconsin’s only private medical and health sciences graduate school providing education and training to more than 1,200 students. As the largest private non-profit research institution in the state, the Medical College conducts over $148 million annually in research. The Medical College has an operating budget of more than $850 million and has 5,400 employees, including 1,540 faculty members. The College’s 1,250 physicians care for more than 400,000 patients annually, representing more than 1.6 million patient visits.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6