Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 S. Genesee St., Delafield, will host a concert by the Alleluia Singers of Elmbrook Church on Friday, September 30, at 7 p.m., with a freewill offering accepted. The event is part of the congregation’s Festive Music Series. Refreshments will be served following the concert in the Great Hall, provided by the new Great Harvest Bread Co. in Delafield.
The Alleluia Singers are a ministry of Elmbrook Church, a non-denominational, evangelical Christian church located in Brookfield. This select ensemble of 18 vocalists share a deep love for the Lord and together serve Him through the choral/vocal arts. They perform works from the masters of the Renaissance to today’s Praise and Celebration music.
Members are volunteers from all walks of life – business, advertising, medical, construction, sales, teaching, missionaries, engineering, and others. Originated in 1990, over the years the Alleluia Singers have provided music for worship leadership in area churches representing many denominations. They have an extensive prison ministry, have provided worship services at extended care and senior facilities, the local VA hospital, and have provided inspirational music for special events.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For information on Christ the King , call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6