For the first time in Skylight’s 53-year history, they will present The Music Man, a tale about the slick-talking, charismatic “Professor” Harold Hill, who charms the residents of River City, and its librarian, Marian Paroo, with his all boys marching band, enriching the town with a love of music. The show features a 37 member cast – the largest in Skylight history! Of these 37 actors, singers and dancers, eighteen are young local performers, with one coming from Elm Grove.
Stefan Romero (Leroy) – Stefan Romero is a freshman at Brookfield Academy High School and has been performing for 6 years. He has performed at various theatres, including the Fireside, First Stage Children's Theater, Skylight Opera, and school musicals. Stefan is excited to be returning to Skylight a second time after "La Boheme" in 2007.
The show will run from November 18 to December 18 2011. Tickets range from $22.50-60.00 (plus tax), and can be purchased by calling the Skylight box office at 414-291-7800 or online at www.skylightopera.com. Packed with song after recognizable song, this smash hit musical is absolutely perfect for the whole family!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator