Surgeon Manfred Chiang, MD, talks about incisionless reconstructive surgery for the treatment of chronic heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This revolutionary procedure helps patients eliminate the effects of heartburn, reduce their dependency on medications, sleep without nighttime reflux, and return to a diet of previously avoided foods. And, because it requires no incisions, recovery is quick.
Join us for this free educational class on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/patients. Click on classes and events link or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6