Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial, located at 19333 W. North Avenue in Brookfield and the Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin have been recertified for the third time as a bariatric surgery “Center of Excellence” by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery, the world’s largest society dedicated to bariatric specialty.
The ASBS created the “Center of Excellence” title in order to recognize those hospitals and bariatric centers that reach the highest levels of performance. The recognition is based on Elmbrook Memorial’s superior surgical outcomes.
Bariatric patients tend to present higher surgical risks due to their excess weight. In addition, hospital equipment, instruments and furniture must be specially made in order to deal with morbidly obese patients. This makes bariatric surgery a challenging task and makes pointing out the most successful programs more important.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6