The Caring Place Adult Day Center is pleased to have Kathy Nalbert, OTR join us on March 14th from 4-5:30PM to talk about "Safe Driving As We Age,"at our monthly "Caregivers Chat."
The Caring Place sponsors on-going support group meetings focused on topics that help caregivers navigate their journey in the care of their loved ones and themselves. We meet at
810 N. East Ave. in Waukesha in the lower level of The First Presbyterian Church.
Please call ahead to reserve your spot at 928-2314, free respite Care is available during the meeting pending availability by calling 542-6388.
Our Mission at The Caring Place is to "Promote wellness and enhance life for adults who require assistance in the activities of daily living."
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6