Waukesha, WI- The Wisconsin Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services will host a full day seminar at Country Springs Hotel on March 8th, 2012. Steve Wirtel, of Wirtel LLC, will present Design and Delivery of Winning Presentations especially designed for any business person “selling the invisible… their services.” Learn the use of visual aids, audience analysis and effective presentation mechanics. Seminar registration begins at 8:30am with program wrap up at 4pm.
Interested? Register online at: http://tinyurl.com/winningpresentations
The Convention and Visitors Bureau is dedicated to the promotion of Waukesha & Pewaukee, WI, as a business and leisure destination. The allure of the area has been publicized by being chosen to host ABC’s Good Morning America, named 50th “100 Best Places to Live” – Money Magazine, and named “Best Affordable Suburb” in the US – Business Week. Additional community information can be found at www.visitwaukesha.org.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6