Rozman Wealth Management releases March through May, 2012 workshop topics.
Rozman Wealth Management has launched Rozman University, a service that the practice offers in order to help expand the financial education of its current clients and the regional community.
During the next three months, Kurt Rozman, Fundamental Choice Portfolio Manager and President of Rozman Wealth Management, and his team will present:
- March: Special Market Report & Portfolio Update – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- April: Minimizing the Risk of Identity Theft – Wednesdays
- May: Six Easy Steps to an Effective Estate Plan – Tuesdays and Thursdays *
“The mission of Rozman University is to advance knowledge and educate clients and the community in the areas that impact their financial lives,” said Kurt Rozman. “Rozman U presents informative workshops designed to inspire attendees to achieve true wealth through education, communication, and the company’s dedication to first-class service. It is our hope that the community will attend the workshops that interest them and bring a guest to join us in learning.”
To register – call 262-798-7979, click www.rozmanwealth.com or email email@example.com. Seating is limited. Classes held at Rozman Wealth Management. Or sign up anytime at www.rozmanwealth.com for the complete workshop schedule and a convenient way to reserve your seats.
Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Rozman Wealth Management is a separate entity from WFAFN.
About Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.1 trillion in client assets as of December 31, 2011, Wells Fargo’s brokerage businesses are comprised of 15,263 full-service financial advisors and 3,548 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves clients through offices in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (members SIPC). Statistics include other broker-dealers of Wells Fargo & Company. www.wellsfargoadvisors.com
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.3 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores, 12,000 ATMs, the Internet (wellsfargo.com and wachovia.com), and other distribution channels across North America and internationally. With more than 270,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in America. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 23 on Fortune’s 2011 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Investment and Insurance Products: Not Insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. May Lose Value. Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by a Bank or Any Bank Affiliate.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!